Part 1: 11am – 4pm Entrant Registration, Scrutineering / Meet & Greet Event
– Registration & Scrutineering if required, ready for Sunday. Enter the centre of the track opposite Rydges hotel. Come check in early to avoid the rush and then relax or go check into accommodation.
– Meet and greet in the rear pit area of the Mt Panorama Pit Complex.
– Market style food stalls set up in the rear pit area 12pm-8pm.
– Entrants can cruise the circuit at their leisure and get photo opportunities on the track.
Part 2: 4:30pm Group Photo in Pit Lane
– All park in Pit lane for an awesome group photo shoot, photos will be available to purchase.
Part 3: 5pm – 8pm Mountain Cruise & Pit Stop
– All entrants cruise the Mount Panorama circuit together, an amazing site that has to be seen. Pit stops for food and refreshments. Photographers spread around the track to capture those amazing shots.
Part 1: 7am – 2pm Show & Shine
– 40 min Country cruise out to Mayfield Gardens, near Oberon for the Show & Shine. Meet at the Mt Panorama Pit Complex @7am to leave @7:30 sharp. We will cruise out in formation HG, HT & HK in that order to help speed up the set up time at the show. Please ensure you fuel up before we leave.
– All cars parked up by 9am sharp for when the show opens to spectators.
– Food vendors present and kid’s amusements. 16 hectares of magnificent private gardens to explore.
Part 2: 2pm – 4pm Observation Run (1hr drive)
– Country Cruise back to Bathurst observing local landmarks, leave at you leisure and explore the country towns along the way. Whilst filling out the observation run sheet, points go towards grand champion.
Part 3: 6pm – 11pm Presentation Dinner
– Dinner & live entertainment at the Mt Panorama Pit Complex
– Show & Shine awards presented, Lucky door prizes and raffles. No BYO as Bar onsite.
Part 1: 8am – 4pm Motorsport Event
– 8am Driving briefing rear of pits for an 8:30 start.
– Roll Racing & Go 2 Whoa on Pit Straight, Dyno shootout at rear of pits.
– Trade stand displays & stalls.
– Market style food stalls present along with FREE kid’s amusements.
Part 2: 4pm – 4.30pm Event Closeout
– Motorsport Events awards presented.
– Grand Champion awarded.
Bathurst has an abundance of accommodation options ranging from Holiday Parks, Motels, Hotels, Apartments, Bed & Breakfasts and is easily found via the internet.
In an effort to keep entrants cost minimal, camping is being offered for 3 nights being Friday, Saturday, Sunday at $135 for Early Bird Entrants and $155 Full Price at the Mt Panorama Circuit facility, allowing entrants to be as close as possible to the action. Camp sites are approx 6M x 10M and have access to power. One camp site allowed per entrant and buddies
We recommend the following accommodation.
Rydges Mount Panorama Bathurst.
NRMA Bathurst Panorama Holiday Park.
If you are making a holiday of your Nationals trip, look up Visit NSW to help plan your trip. https://www.visitnsw.com/
Early Bird Cut Off Dates
Early bird entrant pricing will be available up to and including Tuesday the 30th June 2020. Full entrant prices will apply after this date.
Early Bird – $110
Full Price (post 30th June) – $160
Early Bird Buddy – $60
Full Price Buddy (post 30th June) – $80
Final Entry Cut Off Dates
No entries will be accepted after Friday 25th September 2020.
All entrant cars are eligible for judging at the Show ‘n’ Shine. Please fill in as much information about your car on the entry form as you can, this will help us in determining final trophy categories. The judges decisions will be final. Judging guidelines will be made public prior to the event starting.
2020 HK HT HG Holden Nationals Judging Criteria
The vehicle must be in a factory original state, having either undergone a full restoration or meticulous detailing of a mint unrestored vehicle.
Paint finishes, and interiors must be factory standard.
Nasco and period original aftermarket accessories are permitted.
This class caters for modified vehicles, including engine, drivetrain, suspension, body, paintwork and interior.
The vehicle must be registered.
Competition Class / Tuff Street
This class is for heavily modified cars, drag cars and burnout cars, over and above the modified class.
Permissible modifications may include high performance engines, supercharged, turbocharged chassis and floor pan fabrication, wheel tubs, race or performance tyres, roll cage, etc.
This class is for factory or period original cars that have survived the test of time. I may be a barn find, a ‘grandpa spec’ beauty only driven on Sundays or an untouched daily driver.
The car must have most of its original paint, factory trim and drive train.
This class is for cars with a worn, unfinished appearance and modified engine, drive train, wheels etc.
Special Interest / Import
This class is for special purpose built cars such as ambulances, hearses, vans etc., and imports such as South African built cars.
If you wish to have a display around your car please advise us so we can make arrangements for you. We have some guidelines that must be followed for the Show ‘n’ Shine event. Display Boards are ok however other loose items must be stored inside the vehicle
All entrants are encouraged to enter the driving events, whether you own a stock standard 6 cylinder or modified V8.
All entrants participating in the Motorsport events will be required to hold a AASA Extreme Event License. Licenses are annual & $50 for 1 year. Payable online at www.aasa.com.au. Please avoid paying for you license until after 1st Nov 2019 to avoid a 2nd annual fee.
Don’t forget to bring your ADR approved helmet, long sleeved clothing & shoes if competing.
PLEASE NOTE: Mount Panorama is a public road. which is 2 way traffic, even though there is no dividing lines. The speed limit is 60 KM/H & regularly patrolled.
Please enter online by clicking on the “Entry Form Here” button below. Please ensure you have a high quality photo of your entered car ready to upload within the entry form. If you are having issues entering online, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments options accepted include Cash, Bank Transfer, Cheque.
EFT Details are :
Bank: Newcastle Permanent
Acc Name: HK HT HG Holden Club NSW Inc.
Reference : Your Name
All entry fees to the event include
Entrant Pass – One (1) adult & Vehicle entry to all events, Entrant Goodie Bag including shirt, stubby holder, windscreen sticker and number plate, Entry to Mt Panorama pit area Friday, Mayfield Gardens Saturday, Presentation and dinner Saturday Night, Motorsport Event entry Sunday (Note: AASA Extreme event license to participate in driving events is charged separately, participating in driving events is not compulsory)
Buddy Pass – Entry to all events for one (1) person 16yrs and over, Entry to Mt Panorama pit area Friday, Mayfield Gardens Saturday, Presentation and dinner Saturday Night, Motorsport Event entry Sunday.
Child Pass – Entry to all events for one (1) person under 16yrs, Entry to Mt Panorama pit area Friday, Mayfield Gardens Saturday, Presentation and dinner at Saturday Night, Motorsport Event entry Sunday.
Good, effective communication will be paramount to the successful running of an event of this size. The organisers will be utilising a text message service throughout the event to make sure entrants are kept abreast of all information pertaining to each day of the event.
If you have any further questions regarding the event please email us at: email@example.com
Club Committee Contact Details
Charlie Findley 0431 737 970
Scott Gosper 0427 942 600